As we take precautions against the transmission of flu and other potentially threatening viruses, please follow these Best Health Practices:
- Wash hands frequently with warm water and soap for 20 seconds, especially after touching money, doorknobs, or another person. Refrain from touching your face.
- Avoid hugs and handshaking.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue when possible, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Do not come to worship or attend other public events if you are sick. The worship service is available online, usually within 24 hours.
- Take practical precautions and use common sense, but don’t panic. Remember, the most often-repeated command in Scripture is “Do not fear.”